Sunday 21 May 2023

Complicated

 Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this, you
And you fall, and you crawl, and you break
And you take what you get, and you turn it into
Honesty and promise me I'm never gonna find you faking.

I found this awesome urban sim today that gave me the feel I was looking for.

Check it out!


♥ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴇᴇɢᴀɴ ɪꜱ ʀᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ♥

Head: ♥lel EvoX BRIANNON
Body: ♥Legacy 
Skin: ♥Not Found 
Hair: ♥Stealthic - Escape

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇʟ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ 

Top:   ♥(fd) Halter Corset Top
Jeans: ♥- pOOnsh - Betty Jeans
Shoes: ♥- pOOnsh - Betty Boots

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴛꜱ

Piercings: ♥Cynful Mina Piercings

Tats:  ♥Ladybird. // Yvonne Eyeshadow ♥ Lid Glitter/Undereye Glitter ♥
       ♥Ladybird. // Ryancita Face Markings - Nose Heart ♥
       ♥ LeLUTKA.EvoX.Eyeliner. ♥

Pose:  ♥ FOXCITY. Stardust

ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ!









No comments:

Post a Comment