Monday 19 June 2023

I lost Control @ Kustom9....

 Take, you're runnin' off the road so get out the way
Push the pedal to the floor, blow 'em all away
Yeah, you see, I'm gettin' close, I accelerate
Goin' faster than fast, hit the gas
Lose control, I won't crash, rollin' high
Put your money on the dash, throw the dice
Lose control, I won't crash, run it all, I won't crash
When you slow, I won't crash, running, take, take, take, take



Body:
♥ Head Lelutka Xia
♥ Body Reborn Ebody
♥ Skin Glam Affair
 Izzies Bikini Tan Lines
♥ Hair: Truth Collective: Aloha @KUSTOM9
♥ Maze Arms: Cult Fala

Outfit:
♥ Top Blossom Kira Corset @KUSTOM9
♥ Pants Blossom Kira Pants @KUSTOM9
♥ Shoes Pure Poison Ligia Flat Sandals @KUSTOM9

Accessories:
♥ Shades Gacha ::FF:: Sunglass Sharon Silver
♥ Drinks: Hangry - Cereal milkshake @KUSTOM9
♥ Car - [Bad Unicorn] Wittle Car @KUSTOM9



No comments:

Post a Comment