Monday 31 July 2023

Midnight Order

 


One of the best things about meeting new people, is discovering new things.  I attend a lot of Fairs, and Events.  ALOT.  But there are a few I honestly never really bother with as I have my main go to's.  Recently I've been introduced to many events that I would have never thought twice about!  Almost this entire ensemble, including the backdrop was at Midnight Order!  I had never gone there before as I had not heard a lot of hype.  BUT that also is a factor due to my social circle.  Midnight Order offers a variety of Fantasy and RP items, as well as some crazy unique pieces.  I love SL, and the options we have to be creative.  Enjoy!


♥ Head Lelutka Nova
♥ Body Reborn
♥ Skin Glam Affair
♥ Hair RAMA.SALON - Better Kimmy Hair

Outfit:
♥ Dress ::WD:: Skirt Phoenix @Midnight Order
♥ Shoes .::Supernatural::. Alora Heels 

Accessories:
♥ Umbrella ::WD:: Lace Umbrella 

Extras:
♥ Background K&S - // Eternal Veil. Backdrop w. lights @Midnight Order

No comments:

Post a Comment