Tuesday 4 July 2023

Thrift Shopping feat: Kali Cakes

Ⓣⓗⓡⓘⓕⓣ Ⓢⓗⓞⓟⓟⓘⓝⓖ
feat: Kali

🗡Stabby Stabby🗡



This was a FUN Collab.  Kali Cakes is a true Weekend Sales Shopper!  She was sharing some deals with me and we decided to blog this cute find! Thank you Kali for making me try on this dress.  I LOVE IT!  I honestly originally just looked over it.  Its so damn cute.

As my friends say.  DEMO ANYWAY.  I feel I miss out on a lot of a things because I think its not my style.  DEMO!! lol

Outfit:
♥ Dress: Cynful - Tivivah Knotted Dress
♥ Shoes: Blueberry Vinice Vibes

Accessories:
Hive Vacation Vibes

Kali:
♥ Head Lelutka Kaya
♥ Body Reborn Juicy Boobs Addon
♥ Skin The Skinnery Moria
♥ Hair Truth: Twisted
♥ Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG - Sorcerer Tattoo

Abby:
♥ Head: Lelutka Xia
♥ Body: Reborn & Waifu Boobs
♥ Skin: Glam Affair
♥ Hair: Doux - Nova


No comments:

Post a Comment