Thursday 24 August 2023

WE Love Role-Play

We <3 Role-Play Event.

  http://weloveroleplay.weebly.com/

Being a part of a community is important because it allows us to broaden our horizons.  Experiences and Friendships develop.  I love that our Pixel Swagger community is open to EVERYONE.  Its allowed me to find things and see things in SL that I would have avoided previously.  And thats just me speaking my truth.

  I'm not an RP'er at all. In fact I suck at RP.  I'm not serious enough to stay in character.  But something I've learned just recently. Is that just because I don't do it, doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.  The costumes are so creative! .  After all I love taking pics!  So I've been exploring RP specific events, among other themes outside of my normal scope.  Thankfully my Ride or Die LOVES to dress up! 

So go explore, Try something different. Leave the comfort zones!





Abby


♥ Body Reborn

♥ Head Lelutka Nova

♥ Skin Glam Affair

♥ Hair [Yomi] Amaris Hair 


♥ Outfit Tentacio Anya  @We<3RP

♥ Shoes Tentacio Erawen  @We<3RP


Accessories:

♥ Head Piece: [CON] Mistral Diadem @We<3RP

♥ Shoulders [NC] - Spring Time (Gold) 

♥ Bracelets Kibitz - Karina bracelets


Extras:

♥ Pose -Aeon- Swords warrior pose pack  17

♥ Background Whimsical Wonders in SL


Tyler


♥ Body Legacy

♥ Head Lelutka Quinn

♥ Skin Not Found

♥ Hair Modulus - Rian Hair

♥ Facial Hair: [MF] Hipster GodLike Beard/Stache


♥ Outfit: <giYph> Aeneas Armor @We<3RP

♥ Shoes <giYph> Aeneas Sandals @We<3RP


Accessories:

♥ Crown: [ContraptioN] Desideratus Sentinels Crown

♥ Armour: [NC] Commander Armband

♥ Shield: Valhalla Sword w/ Shield Sheath 

♥ Weapon: [KROVA] Lumber-King 1200

♥ Tattoos InKDependent



No comments:

Post a Comment