Saturday 30 September 2023

Hip Hopping & Loving SLIFE

Random Club Hopping with 
The 40 Thieves



In our adventures to be more social and make new friends in SL, we have come across an amazing group of fun, and crazy, and like minded people who have completely changed our SL.  I've never been much of a "clubber" in SL.  Mostly because I've been so busy in photo shop.  But I've been having so much fun!

As you've noticed, my posts have been a bit scarce recently.  Distractions in RL have caused me to just want to log in SL and just play and have fun. I've been club hopping, voice chatting, and just living my best SLIFE!  I can't wait for more adventures, and I've found a lot of inspiration from this group to take more pics! 

Get out there, explore, and meet crazy new people!  GOOD CRAZY!

♥ HEAD / lel EvoX ORA
♥ Body Reborn 
♥ Skin Glam Affair
♥ Hair DOUX - Kiara Hairstyle 

Outfit:
♥ Top ELEVEN - Charly Top & ELEVEN - Charly Jacket @Dubai
♥ Pants RIOT / Maeve Jeans
♥ Shoes : CULT : Valencia 

Accessories:
♥ Muu~ Muug Keychain
♥ .: cannabliss :. devil's lettuce pipe

Extras:
♥ Pose SAPA 278.3
♥ Background Random Night Club (Dont remember there are so many hahah)


No comments:

Post a Comment