Sunday 8 October 2023

Fan-Girling @Templemore


 If anyone knows me, they know I love supporting my friends!
Jesssper and myself were Fan -Girling over our friend ♥ Asher Jayden ♥ @Templemore this weekend! The live concert was amazing! The venue is stunningly beautiful.

  Join the Pixel Swagger FB Group or Discord for updates on where I am going to be and hanging out.  I love hanging with all the Pixel Lovers ♥.


JESSSPER
Hair :::Phoenix::: Nisha Hair
Dress cheezu. raven dress : perky
Stockings {violxnce} Jade Stockings . 100
Accessories: 
Dazed. Death Moth Nose Ring
Tardfish. Deathead Moths
~MR~Ghost~Rare#2
Insomnia Angel . Witch Wand Umbrella
Makeup
WarPaint* Occultist Eyeshadow

ABBY:
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Rain 
Dress cheezu.. raven dress 
Stockings: LEXU - CLARIE STOCKINGS 
Accessories: 
AZARAN - HEART NOSE CHAIN
Vibing -- alicia rings

No comments:

Post a Comment