Saturday 1 June 2024

PixelSwagger - Truth


 "Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion and respect to your own journey." ~ s. mcnutt

The truth is that I am lucky to know some amazing people, but they doubt themselves at times. If I'm honest, so do I. But, I'm trying to get more comfortable with just being me and focusing what I need. And to not worry if I'm not good enough. I've been learning to take care of myself first, and everything else starts to fall into place. I have to say, I'm so fortunate to be a part of PixelSwagger and some other amazing groups of people. If you're bored in SL or not sure what to do, check out this group. There are so many parties, live performances with amazing singers, and a really cool Mario Kart track.

Recently, I hopped over to the HairFair for RFL and this Truth hair!!! I love it. So lovely in all styles. Some more of what I'm wearing.

❤ Truth Breeze hair, currently at Hair Fair

❤ Glam Affair Miqo @ The Fifty, June 2024

❤ WarPaint, PeggySue Eyeliner and Iwokeuplikethis blush

❤ Avaway Two Stars necklace

❤ Syn, Synergy HD Lipstick Patras for Lelutka Evo/EvoX

❤ Lelutka Billie 4.0


No comments:

Post a Comment