Saturday 3 June 2023

Anywhere with you

 ♥ I left once, and I missed you like crazy.  I'll never go ANYWHERE without you again!  But most of all, I'll never leave again. ♥

Location: Dusty Shores

I think one of our favorite things to do when we can find the time, is to explore.  I love exploring sims for blog pics.  We needed the perfect sim to hitchhike in and we found it!  Thank you Dusty Shores for having 3 amazing sims!  This Dusty Desert Residential town has ALOT to do!  We will 100% be back for more photo shoots, exploring, and interacting with your residents ♥.


TEEGAN:

Body:
♥ Head Lelutka Briannon
♥ Body Legacy
♥ Skin NOT FOUND
♥ Hair DOUX Alori

Outfit:
♥ Top Blueberry Noelia Knotted Top
♥ Pants Blueberry Noelia Shorts
♥ Shoes White Trippie Sneakers

Accessories:
♥ Nips: PUNCH
♥ Nails Alaia Store - Square Beam


ABBY:

Body:
♥ Head Lelutka Nova
♥ Body Legacy
♥ Skin Glam Affair
♥ Hair No.Match_No_Routine

Outfit:
♥ Top - RIOT - Tori Rolled Sleeve Tee
♥ Pants RIOT - Poppy Jeans
♥ Shoes GOS Jackie Chained Pumps

Accessories:
♥ Rings Pure Poison Ava Rings
♥ Nails Milash - Eka

No comments:

Post a Comment