Friday 27 October 2023

Gothic Prom @ Muncheez

GOTHIC PROM
Muncheez 1st annual Gothic Prom will be held on the Muncheez sim from 8pm-10pm. We will have the amazing DJ Noizy taking the night away. We can’t wait to see you there!

One of my favorite things about blogging EVENTS, is the creation of the outfits and working with a theme.  I LOVED putting together something a bit more out of my element for this event.  
Other people have been sharing with me their outfits and I am so excited to see everyone at this event in their best dressed, yet dark and elegant creations.  This event is going to be so much fun!  I hope to see many of you there partying with us! 


Abby
[Yomi] Sora Hair 
[The Forge] Pearl Collar
AtaMe - Augusta Dress Leather Reborn
sass [terry boots] rb
[LA] Athena Bands-
CODEX_Dark Soul Claws set 
CODEX_BASTIT GARTER 
[The Forge] Carmilla Belt

Aaron
Modulus -Mylan Hair
//Ascend// Bronson Jacket, 
//Ascend// Oxoford Cap Shoes  
//Ascend// Ronald Suit Pants 
:: No 9 :: Leash Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment