Thursday 26 October 2023

FREAKSHOW! featuring: DJ Neddy

  

      FREAKSHOW  Featuring  DJ NEDDY     
   Neddy is an amazing Friend of ours @ Pixel Swagger.  We enjoy his beats and spins so much, and we are so excited he is going to SPIN for us @ our FreakShow!  Neddy is a member of the 40 Thieves, an amazing DJ Group and Community that houses SL's BEST Spinners!    
      ᵂʰᵃᵗ? FREAKSHOW EVENT      
      ᵂʰᵉⁿ? OCTOBER 27, 5PM TO 9PM SLT      
      ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ? PIXEL SWAGGER HQ      


ABOUT THE DJ!
  • ♦ My favorite thing about being a DJ is that I can express emotion and feelings to a crowd just by using music. Being able to read a room and set a vibe for people is something special
  • My favorite genre to play would have to be 90’s to early 00’s Hip Hop. It’s what I learned to DJ with and for me it’s the most fun
  • As far as my hobbies in SL… I like to hang around with friends and just be goofy. Going to my friends parties and spreading the love. And of course shopping for sneakers!
  • My favorite part of Halloween is probably seeing the decorations and people getting into things. Personally I like the candy aspect but it's all fun.

Neddys Costume:

Deadwool - Hart Jacket, Trousers and Turtleneck addon Deadwool - Oxford Shoes Deadwool - Bowler Hat and Flat Cap Hot Dog - Siamese Brothers Bento Head Nexus - HD Nails Memento - FVTE Rings



No comments:

Post a Comment