Wednesday 15 November 2023

40 Side - Introducing Neddy!

40 Side
Introducing Neddy Elman

IT IS WITH THE GREATEST PLEASURE THAT WE INTRODUCE OUR NEWEST BLOGGER. NEDDY IS AN AMAZING PERSON WITH A UNIQUE, AND EXCLUSIVE STYLE!  along side his amazing fashion sense, neddy is also an amazing dj who spins live!  you will often find him djing events for our friends the forty thieves! 

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging, and why do you blog? 
Blogging gives me a chance to share my creativity with others. I like coming up with new ways to style items that I might have forgotten about or maybe even inspire others to try something new.

2. What is your favorite Windlight? 
I don't think I have a favorite windlight. Lighting for me is more about what I'm feeling at the time.

3. What would you say your Style is? 
Overall I lean towards streetwear or anything that will let me show off my sneaker collection!

4. What Event will you not pass up? 
Like most guys in SL you can spot me parked outside of The Mens Dept. a few days early cam shopping.

5. Tell us about your SL, any hobbies, interests, or Friends that complete your experience? 
I like to spend time hanging around with a group of friends. We're usually at a party or event supporting each others work!


Outfit

ONEDAYs - Sweater Forever 

WAZ - Gorka Tactical Jacket

Bad Unicorn - Brampton Beanie

Semller - Untied Nubuck Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment