Wednesday 28 June 2023

Happy Place.


My happy place in RL, is my garden.  We gather with our family and have big meals and catch up almost weekly.  I am blessed ♥

So to reflect my Happy place in RL, I made another version in SL.  Although the one in SL is def my dream garden LOL.



 Body:
♥ Head: Lelutka Xia
♥ Body: Reborn Ebody
♥ Skin: Glam Affair
♥ Hair: Wasabi // Salty Hair 

Outfit:
♥ Top LEROY - Eva Cropped 
♥ Pants LEROY - Eva Short

Accessories:
♥ Necklace Kibitz - Wired heart - gold
♥ Earrings e.marie // Eleni Earrings - Golds
♥ Rings  Vibing -- alicia rings -- gold
♥ Tattoos # TAOX for BoM - Hip Nidra 

Makeup:
Tutti Belli Makeup Studio - Fantasy Collection (eyes and lips)

Extras:
♥ Pose: Hello Gorgeous .HG. Peach 4 (m)
♥ Background - My personal Greenhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment