Thursday 16 November 2023

Sexy DJ Lio @ Liquid 9!

"BESOS"
I met Lio a few months ago when I started working more with The 40 Thieves Community.  After attending a few of his sets, I was hooked on his style!  Our feature DJ is from Spain, and mostly on Euro time. You'll often find me randomly at one of his sets during the day while I work, just so I can listen to him spin.  His music selection is awesome, upbeat and makes me dance in my chair, and sometimes gets me out of my chair while I work in RL!

You can check out DJ Lio Cruz this weekend along side DJ Lichi Moonwall, DJ Manuel Caeran, and DJ Chardy B @Liquid9 Lounge Check out the flyer below for dates and times.

Liquid9 Lounge TP ๐Ÿš•

TWITCH -liocruzdj -Sat Nov 18 - 12-2SLT - EDM




[MAGNIFICENT] BOMBER Sunglasses
BUTTERSCOTCH . Kai Shirt {Legacy}
MAO denim shorts . fitted LEGACY . navy
 [14k] Cuban Lock Bracelet








No comments:

Post a Comment