Saturday 17 June 2023

Equal 10 First Haul

๐ŸŽต  I got the words, "I love you"
Sittin' on the tip of my tongue ๐ŸŽต


๐ŸŽต  At your house again
Are we more than friends?
There's so much that I wanna say
But I gotta hold it back
So scared how you'll react
I just hide it all away
I could give you it all in a minute
Could fall any minute
But we go 'round and 'round
I don't wanna mention commitment
But I feel it slippin'
So please don't let me down
Me down ๐ŸŽต


Equal10 is a must visit!  


Body:
♥ Head Lelutka Xia
♥ Body Reborn Ebody
♥ Skin Glam Affair
♥ Hair Doux Deenah

Outfit:
♥ Top Mug Maya Top (Equal10)
♥ Pants Mug Maya Shorts (Equal10)
♥ Shoes Lapoint & Bastchild Swear Naomi Sandals

Accessories:
♥ Necklace Kibitz Wired Heart
♥ Earrings Vibing Mae Earrings
♥ Rings &/or Nails Vibing  Alicia Rings & Livia Eva Almond Nails
♥ Tattoos TAOX Nidra Hip

No comments:

Post a Comment