Thursday 15 June 2023

Midnight Photoshoots & Shopping


Sometimes, when I get bored..I spend way to much fucking money shopping and taking pictures of myself.  I like to say I do this for you guys.  And I do for the most part.  The other part is a pure addiction to shopping for my virtual barbie that I can not control.  Im sure a few of you can relate.  I blame Aria.  She told me to blame Teegan.  I can't blame myself. That would mean I would have to stop LOL.  Yeah right!


 

Body:
♥ Head Lelutka Nova
♥ Body Reborn Ebody
♥ Skin Glam Affair
 Izzies Bikini Tan Lines
♥ Hair DOUX INES
♥ Maze CULT Zia Armbands

Outfit:
♥ Top imbue Lace Tank
♥ Pants imbue Nova Pants
♥ Shoes Supernatural Sophia Heels

Accessories:
♥ Necklace (Yummy) Alexis Necklace
♥ Glasses Triggered Dolly Glasses
♥ Wrist: imbue  Wrist Scrunchies
♥ Earrings imbue  Plastic Heart Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment