Saturday 20 April 2024

PixelSwagger - how far you've come

"The ghosts of all the women you used to be are all so proud of who you have become." ~Nikita Gill

People often say that change is hard, but staying stuck in the same rut is even harder. Lately I have felt a bit stuck, but then I look back and see how far I've come and how many amazing people I've met through Pixel Swagger. I'm proud of the group and everything they work hard to create. My best advice is to surround yourself with good people and everything else falls into place.

What I'm wearing:

  • Genus morph
  • Skinnery [Sora] from Kustom9, April 2024 round
  • Ascend Jane Dress and Jacket, Fameshed, April 2024 round
  • Wings-Hair-EF0401, Anthem, April 2024 round
In the background: 
  • McG - Skulls and Roses Motorcycle by Kenya Boo-McGregor
  • Akira House Backdrop by the Bearded Guy, check out the store to get a 500L gift for group members

Socials:


No comments:

Post a Comment