Thursday 18 May 2023

BUMBUM Event Inspired!

​๐Ÿ‡ณ​​๐Ÿ‡ช​​๐Ÿ‡ป​​๐Ÿ‡ช​​๐Ÿ‡ท​ ​๐Ÿ‡ฌ​​๐Ÿ‡ด​​๐Ÿ‡ณ​​๐Ÿ‡ณ​​๐Ÿ‡ฆ​ ​๐Ÿ‡ณ​​๐Ÿ‡ด​​๐Ÿ‡น​ ​๐Ÿ‡ฉ​​๐Ÿ‡ฆ​​๐Ÿ‡ณ​​๐Ÿ‡จ​​๐Ÿ‡ช​


The new ๏ผข๏ผต๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผต๏ผญ event was a hit for me! I actually purchased quite a few items.  This specific ensemble jumped out out me!  Again Yellow, a color I normally would never wear.  Honestly I was going to do a yoga outfit, but then I found these CUTE skates @ spoiled while listening to Pinks :Never gonna not dance again: song.  Everything matched up for me; and I felt the vibes.  The AO for the skates is also super cute!

Again, let me remind you, my styles fucking crazy.  I am all over the place. Little bit of slutty here, maybe a modest moment (RARE).  Maybe a dorky costume, or something serious?  OR YELLOW? Dress however you want.  Wear whatever you want. I think that is one of the best perks in SL.  We can be whatever the fuck we want.    

LILPUDDIN - Eyeshadow
(Yummy) Alexis Necklace
(NO) Art Nails - Almond - Glitter Gradient
-[vagrant]- Brittany Visor Cap
Flamingos - Celine Pants and Top
Kibitz - Wired heart
MICHAN - Steffy Armlets
Spoiled - Divine Roller Skates
TRUTH Hair Destiny
Vibing Aura Earings



 

No comments:

Post a Comment