Thursday 18 May 2023

Who is Pixel Swagger

As most of my blogs always did... it all started with a song.... 


In July of 2013, I decided to start Pixel Swagger.  I invited 2 of my friends Teegan (Jazi) & Aria (Heavs) to join me on the adventure.  Little did we know that Pixel Swagger would blossom in to a very successful venture for us!  We expanded and eventually had around a dozen bloggers posting for us.


100th Blog 2014


The best part of Pixel Swagger was the diversity! Many different shapes, sizes, genders, and species Some of our bloggers had sponsors, some did not. What you saw on our blog was real artwork. Real people behind an avatar create their own masterpieces. Nothing was forced. No one blogged anything they didn't like or didn't want to because it was "expected" You just blogged what you wanted.

Equals -2014


After a few years of blogging, I ended up taking a hiatus from Second Life to focus on my real life and family. Returning over 8 years later, so much has changed! Some are good, some are not so good. I am thankful the two most real and important people to me welcomed me back with open arms and were so understanding of my hiatus. Don't let anyone ever tell you that the people in SL are not your real friends. They are real people who just have a kickass Barbie that they play with, dress up, and make do weird as fuck shit.

It took me two days to figure out how to put my mesh body on without having a furry-haired base face! Then discovering all of the options that are out there. The textures and the curve-hugging apparel mean that you do not have to spend 4 hours on a pose stand to resize. Or the fake titties, asses, hands, and feet you had to match perfectly to your skin (which was impossible, btw). The fairs! OMG THE FAIRS! It was impossible to avoid the magic of SL.

So here we are. three experienced SL women who have shopping addictions.


𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷.......

NERDS - 2014


and 𝓝𝓸𝔀......



The original Pixel Swagger has been lost in a forgotten email that cannot be recovered. Maybe someday? So here is our fresh start. Our commitments on this blog are to ourselves. We promise to share the things we love and enjoy. Fashion, decorating, terraforming, and probably some embarrassing fails as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment