Thursday 18 May 2023

Throw Back = Reloaded


【N】【E】【R】【D】【S】
RELOADED

NOW
Left to Right:  Åяια Řợşє ÙwÚ (ariarose.uwu), Ƭєєgαη Řαуηє-Řợşє (teeganrayne.cloud), ßαявιє αяαтøкı. (abby.lin)



10 years ago
↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡
 


I am absolutely in love with doing Before and After" or Then and Now pictures on SL. Not so much in real life, seeing as it ages me quite a bit.
 
Seeing the development of not just the pixels and mesh but also my own personal artistic skills is so inspiring. I am no expert at Photoshop, that is for sure. But I do okay.
 
Recently, we've been taking a walk down memory lane, looking at our old photos on Flickr. Choosing a few to remake and dying over some of the ones we did make
 
These memories are real. They are not second. I've been so fortunate to be able to share my SL with RL people. Who are my RL friends? I absolutely love these girls. They've welcomed me back with open arms. They love me for who I am. And I love them for who they are. We are all different and unique. We each have our own styles when it comes to fashion and attitude! We have shared our most important life moments with each other and shared tears and heartbreak.
 





 👓 These are MY NERDS. My Family 💖


(outfits are for the 1st Picture)

Åяια Řợşє ÙwÚ:

*Avaway* Rain Necklaces

.Arise. Nose Ring

.miss chelsea. Elle Shag Bands

Ascendenant – Nails

:Cult: Hiba

Cynful Mina Piercings

e.marie Adrian Earrings & Lisana Glasses

Eclat – Ari Choker

MeHoney Stacy Shorts

Mellow / Naval Piercing

Mug – Hippocorn Backpack

Rama Salon – Sabina Hair

Vibing Emery Earrings


Ƭєєgαη Řαуηє-Řợşє:

Ladybird // Yvonne Eyeshadow & Sugar Nails

*AvaWay* Rain Necklaces Set

Wrath Jelly Bracelets

- TRIGGERED – Dollie Glasses

Codex_Reira Earrings

Palette – Darcy Overall Set **ACCESS EVENT**

Truth / Cupcake

[Aleutia] Harley Thigh High Shoes


ßαявιє αяαтøкı:

LILPUDDIN – Maui Eyeshadow

“VOOH” Sabrina  Belly Chain

#MEWSERY Scrunchies (MAZE)

.BF. Melissa Romper // Mina Top // Panties

Pure Poison Ava Rings

Wasabi // Poolside Hair

[Fetch] Avelina Glasses

[hilly haalan] Kiko heels w. Socks




No comments:

Post a Comment