Thursday 18 May 2023

Girl Boss!

๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“€


I am very fortunate, and I get to work from home. As I sat in my lazy leggings and hoodie working in my office in RL, listening to music.. The song Work from home came on.  I͎N͎S͎P͎I͎R͎E͎D͎!  What would I wear in SL to represent working from home.  I mean I sure as fuck would not wear this to work in RL.  Again, that's the fun of SL!  

So off shopping I go, to find the sluttiest, work from home outfit I could find.  and I LOVE IT.  After all my first SL job was a ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ.  We will Blog that another day though. This outfit is all GIRLBOSS.  

Thanks to ร…ัฮนฮฑ ล˜แปฃลŸั” ร™wรš who now has me addicted to these Maze Soft THIGHS! which made this outfit so much cuter!  Honestly I was totally against the thighs for MYSELF.  But they are such a great feature.  I look back at my fucking stick figure avatar; compared to now LMAO.  What the fuck was I thinking. I am sure those of you whore are SL Seniors like myself can relate.

Please feel free to share your Work Inspired outfits in the Comments or on our 【๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ】 Group!  



.::Supernatural::. Gracie Heels BUMBUM  EVENT
Demon Doll  Pocket Shorts and Belt & Suspender Top
Lexu Clarie Stockings
Wasabi // Shiloh
[G-SHOT] Marli Garters
e.marie // Elenie Earrings & Sofia Hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment