Sunday 24 December 2023

ROCK N ROLL

Rockin with my Besties


We all have rough patches in our lives.  This past week was really rough for me.  Despite all the hurt and sadness I was feeling...  my friends, my amazing friends hugged me, held me, supported me, and distracted me. They love me for who I am, and make me proud and confident.


My Bestie Neddy asked to do a blog pic together, most likely another distraction for me lol.  IT WORKED!  Background on the Keyboard we have his Beautiful Girlfriend Jenni, and My other Bestie Teegan on the drums.


I believe this blog is a nice representation of me.  I do fucking ROCK!  And my friends remind me of that every day.




Neddy
 Gabriel - Aviator Jacket
Cordewa - Male Rocket Pants
Versov - Doxov Low
Moncada Paris - Prince
Doux - Alex 

Abby
FREYA // My Fishnet Top
TRUTH Collective / Sashay /
RAWR! Sin Bellychain
Kibitz - Laica's collar
L&B [REBORN] Swear Teese
[Gos] Belinda Platform Boots

Location: IL DUOMO @ Pixel Swagger LIVE!   - Comming SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment